Sunday, October 07, 2007

Thank you Boise State Broncos

So I could mostly care less about football; I've never played it and rarely ever watch it, generally I have no strong feelings either way about football. Not to say that I do not like football, but I'm not going to go out of my way to see a game or get some shwag. I do own a BSU Broncos shirt though, but only because the bright orange colors would protect me from myopic hunters when I went hiking last fall, now I call that school spirit! The great thing for me about the BSU games is that Boise basically becomes a ghost town during the home games; every one is either at the stadium or at home watching the game. I love it ! I took the pup running today during the game on the Table Rock trails and where it would usually be crowded with cars filling the parking lot on a warm fall day; today there where only three cars. It made for a great quiet run where I only saw one other person. So I just wanted to say thank you Broncos, finally your good for something other than jacking up tuition.

No comments: