Saturday, October 13, 2007

Back to Reality!

Wow, when I look through my posts, I have been really pathetic on keeping this blog up to date. Thanks goes out to The Law who has been carrying this blog for the past few months.

I guess I have had good excuses. As most of you already know, Amie & I were married on September 22nd. It was the happiest day of our lives. Thank you to everyone who came and made it all possible. We couldn't have done it without the support of all of you! Luckily we also had an amazing photographer, my sister Amanda Norton. If you need anyone for your own wedding photography in the future, just let me know and I can put you in touch with her. Here is a link to the pictures she took for us on the big day. Make sure you have a cup of tea ready because there are a lot of them!

We had a great time on our honeymoon as well! The humidity is a bit much for me, but it was nice to have a change for a week. We were fortunate enough to meet up with some of my family while we were down in West Palm Beach. Unfortunately it rained a lot, but we did get a few days of fun in the sun.

Other than that, things are really going great. We are working hard to get the house all sealed up for winter time. As you can see here, the snow is already blanketing our peaks every night almost! When we got back from Florida, the first thing we did was drive to the top of Soldier Mountain! We are definitely not flat landers!

No comments: