Wednesday, May 31, 2006

CT update

So here I am only a few days into my hike and I have been taken down by a really bad blister on my left foot. My boot was rubbing on my heel and rubbed out a pretty nasty blister. So I am back at my Dad's place for a couple of days to let it heal before I set out again. I talked to a orthopedic guy who specializes in shoe fit and he gave me a couple supports to put into my boot that would prevent it from rubbing, but the main problem is my back is out of alignment, and that is playing hell on my walking. Carrying a heavy pack is probably not the best thing for it either, carrying a lot of weight is what helped to screw it up to begin with, not to mention the stuff that happened to me over in Iraq. So after my foot heals back up I'm going to head back out again to see how my back feels and then make my decision about what to do from there. The few days that I had out were wonderous though, and I had a good time being out in nature, by myself. It is kind of a bummer to get stopped so quickly into my trek, but hopefully it will be the only snag I experience. Any way hope everyone is doing fine and I will update again when anything new comes about.
Ben

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has desided to continue with his mission.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://cawufilav.lookseekpages.com/ipykexi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link