Thursday, September 08, 2005

Eastern Idaho

Wow. I thought Island Park was going to be cool. I didn't know it was THAT cool though. We had a great time. I wanted to write some big article on the trip, and give some history on the area, but honestly.... I just haven't had time. Plus, trying to get this stuff posted while at work isn't working. I'm hoping my internet is back up and working at home soon. Our trip covered MANY different cool aspects of Idaho. We went (in order) to Island Park, West Yellowstone, Yellowstone National Park, Hebgen Lake, Earthquake Lake, Upper & Lower Mesa Falls, St. Anthony Sand Dunes, and Craters of the Moon National Park. In 4 days. Below are some pictures we took (as promised).

This is a picture of me at Craters of the Moon. Sexy, I know....


Amie & Della having fun at the largest beach in Idaho. Too bad there isn't any water for miles.


Don't forget. DO NOT FEAD THE BEARS at Yellowstone!!


Amie overlooking Earthquake Lake. This lake was created after an earthquake. Clever name eh??



This one below, you can see that Amie was pretty impressed with Mesa Falls...

Over and out....


No comments: