Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Nebo Mountain Hike

So this post is a little time delayed but, I've just now finally gotten around to posting it.
 
    On the 4th I went and hiked Mount Nebo, a 11,928 mountain which is the 21st most prominent summit in the lower 48 states.  It was a really fun 10 mile hike, it was also one of the hardest hikes I have done yet as there was about 3,000 feet of elevation gain every 5 miles, the terrain was also quite challenging as it was Class Three on the Yosemite Decimal System near the top.  That was the most challenging summit I have done to date, but look forward to doing more, though with other more experienced climbers than myself.


Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

1 comment:

TheLaw said...

Pictures will come soon, stupid military computers!