Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dry Creek Marathon

So in case everyone does not already know I am running the Dry Creek Half-Marathon on the 28th of April. I would love it if people came down and cheered me on during the race, I could really use the support. No worries if you can't make it, but it would be great to have a cheering section. Any way if your interested check out http://www.cityoftreesmarathon.com/dry_creek_half_marathon.htm for more info.
the course map can be found at http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=121025. I'm betting on a roughly two hour race time, a bit slower than my past races, but this is supposed to be a pretty challenging course; I'll find out tomarrow since I'm going to go give it a test run. Any way I hope to see lots of people there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I'd come if I could, but thats just a bit out of range for me. I'll distance cheer for you. Yay!

TheLaw said...

The results finally came out, I ran it in 2:05:21.860; coming in 39th over all out of 124. The winner had a time of 1:39:20.350.