Friday, April 07, 2006

Boise, Idaho - Please Stand Up

For those of you uncertain about the local Boise Idaho Real Estate market, have no fear. I just read a post by Eileen over at Rain City Guide (one of my favorite RE Blogs), where she talks about the top 10 Markets in the country where Real Estate values should continue to grow. Who was at the top of the list? None other than our very own Boise, Idaho! I’m not surprised either. If you think about it, Boise is still an affordable place to live, and very desirable as well. Median home prices are still in the 100’s to 200’s, plus there are plenty of jobs and other things bringing people to Boise. I don’t know about you, but a city where you can leave your Condo on the 15th floor, drive for 5 minutes and be at the base of hundreds of hiking trails is unheard of! I have a friend who wakes up some mornings, goes kayaking, and still makes it to work by 11am. Oh, the beauty of Idaho!

No comments: